Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You will be charged donation value plus one standard network rate message. The Band Aid Charitable Trust will receive 100%. If you wish to discuss this mobile payment call 02032827863. Registered charity number 292199. To opt out of future comms text NOCOMMS BA to 70060.
1) All proceeds from the Band Aid 30 competition will be donated to the intervention and prevention of the spread of Ebola
2) Employees and relatives of Kruger Cowne, Universal Music (and its subsidiary companies), Google, YouTube, JHPR, Freuds and The Band Aid Trust are not eligible for this competition and should not apply.
3) Prizes and opportunities cannot be given to others, redeemed in or exchanged for cash.
4) Facilitation of prize will be based on prize winner’s availability. If you are unable to attend the recording on the 15th November, we will contact another winner.
5) Entries by text cannot be refunded.
6) By applying, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by The Band Aid Trust and involved parties.
7) Applications can be made by text message or by postal entry.
8) Competition will close midday Thursday 13th November and competition winner will be contacted Friday 14th.
9) Details of the day. I.e. location, timings, and schedule will be provided following confirmation of win and availability.
10) Entry to competition does not guarantee attendance on Saturday 15th November.
11) Please note that you must gain the permission of the bill payer before making your entry.
12) Prize winners will be accompanied on the day to ensure facilitation of prize
13) Meetings with acts will be arranged where possible, dependent on schedules and availability
14) You must be available to travel to London on or before Saturday 15th, available from the morning of the 15th onwards.
15) Contact details provided will be used for the arrangements of the prize, and not be forwarded on to third parties not involved.
16) Entries submitted after the deadline may not be included, but may still be charged for.
17) You can also enter for free by sending email entries to email@example.com